Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I'm a Jersey Girl!

Good Morning Everyone! I live in Ridgewood, New Jersey now. Zip code 07450. The move was successful and things are shaping up. Due to my mom's "condition", we are not moving in at the pace I have been accustomed to but we are almost there. Because of this, the interior pictures will not be available until next week. But I have included some photos of our view. In the southeast view with the park to the right, you can see the cheese shop on the corner. The south view is of the park and the southwest view is looking right at the train station. That is where my dad goes every morning. He works in the city. The train really does say, "Choo Choo" and I never get tired of it. I guess I can safely say we are happy here. To be honest, my mom is happier now than I have ever seen her. We have only been here a week but I can tell. My favorite part of Ridgewood is the fantastic neighbors. Just behind us are the nicest men, Ben and Jerry. They have ice cream in their house and I can't wait to try every flavor. There is so much going on here but I will wait until next week when I have more pictures. Well, it is time for me to play! I found my dad's old legos while we were moving. I love them! I can build houses and play with little people and race cars and make a mess. It is glorious! Until next week... -Maggie
This week: I moved to Ridgewood, I went to my cousin Joe's lacross game, I played with legos and I went to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream.