Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I GOT WHEELS!

Tuesday again? The weeks are flying by. The best thing in the world happened this week. I got a bike!!! It is just for me and now I can go anywhere I want. I think getting a bike was a smart decision. After all, we are very busy getting ready for my baby brother's arrival and I need to be able to help out. I have even been given a few more responsibilities. I now am expected to walk up stairs all by myself, clean up all my toys and I think maybe do the grocery shopping? Not sure about that last one but I figure now that I have a bike I will be able to help my mom out more. Speaking of helping out more, my dad taught me how to build shelves and install closet rods. We had to go to Home Depot for the supplies and I was in charge of making sure all the measurements were correct. Then we built shelves in the bathroom and my parents needed to fix their closet. I had a great time learning how to build things. It was not quite as simple as Legos but it was easy enough. All in all, this week has been wonderful. Well, I was in the middle of teaching my monkey all the colors. My favorite color is yellow but I like them all. I should get back to teaching. Can you believe he thinks green is red? HA! Until next week... -Maggie
This week: I played in my tunnels, got severely tickled by my parents, ate chocolate ice cream with my mom, went to home depot and played with my cousins.