Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Independence = FUN!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic fourth of July. Mine was absolutely the greatest day. My Aunt Megan came to visit so that was gift enough but my dad also had a three day weekend so the fun was endless! We started Saturday morning at the park. A man gave me an American flag and everyone told me I was pretty and let's face it, what girl doesn't like to be told how gorgeous she is. There was a parade that went right by my home and I got to watch from my living room window. After the parade, we went to a place called Graydon Pool. It is like a beach but there are no waves. It is magical! I had so much fun. Then we ate dinner and I fell asleep. If I had one complaint it would be that my parents did not inform me there would be fireworks. I was not even given the opportunity to watch them. I suppose they did start 3 hours after my bedtime but I overheard people saying they were the best fireworks they had ever seen! Apparently, Megan and my parents watched from the roof and they even saw the fireworks over the Hudson River. I am sure they think they are pretty special but all I know is that I had the appropriate amount of sleep and that is worth something. Well, I must be going. Dinner is on the table, or at least it better be. I am starving and my mom is on the computer doing who knows what. Until next week... -Maggie
This week: I celebrated America's independence and played with my Aunt Megan. I also got a NEW cousin!!!! Happy birthday TORIN!!!! We love you!